Chiropractic Services from Dr. Gregory Miller
Dr. Gregory Miller DC is a highly trained doctor of chiropractic that can help you recover from back pain and spinal injury. He’s been your Dededo chiropractor since 1985, assisting patients in recovering from back pain and spinal injuries. He helps patients in Guam and the Marianas get back to doing the things they love through rejuvenating chiropractic care.
At the Chiropractic Clinic of Dr. Gregory Miller, we believe that getting down to the root cause of your pain is essential. We want to help restore your overall health, not just treat your symptoms. This can include discussing a nutritional plan and lifestyle advice to get you back to enjoying life again. Here are some of the services we provide for our patients.
- Chiropractic Care: We use a range of gentle chiropractic techniques to aid you in spinal correction. We use the latest technology and keep up with the latest developments in chiropractic care so you can get the best treatment possible.
- Corrective Exercises: We offer our patients a blueprint of exercises and stretches they can perform at home to help increase the range of motion and reduce pain in the areas being treated by our Dededo chiropractor. Corrective exercise regimens are tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
- Screenings: One key way to know where you stand health-wise is to have a spinal or postural screening. These screenings help show our chiropractor the best method of treatment based on your individual needs.
- Massage Therapy: Massage therapy can effectively complement chiropractic care. Massages reduce swelling, increase blood flow, reduce muscle spasms, and increase range of motion in problem areas.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation: Electrical muscle stimulation uses electronic pulses to stimulate injured, tired, or stiff muscles. Using this practice can help increase flexibility and range of motion in a specific targeted area.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound: In chiropractic care, ultrasounds are used to help break up scar tissue and relieve pain in problem areas. This practice is safe and is a great way to help ease back pain.
Conditions We Treat
Many types of patients can benefit from chiropractic care. If you are suffering from chronic pain conditions including sciatica and lower back pain, Dr. Gregory Miller can help. We also help treat pain caused by spinal pressure such as headaches, muscle spasms, neck pain, and shoulder pain. If you sustained an injury due to a car or work accident, we can help treat you.
Chiropractic Services Provided by Dr. Gregory Miller
Dr. Gregory Miller helps patients recover from a wide range of injuries or surgical treatments. For more information on our chiropractic services or to schedule an appointment, call us at (671) 637-7926.